Horn Hunter Content Program
This year we are introducing a new Content Program as part of our updated marketing strategy. In the information-rich world we live in, it takes an incredible amount of content to effectively tell a brand story. Our story is centered around you, the hunter! From the whitetail states of the Midwest to the swamps of the deep south to the high altitudes in elk country, Horn Hunter is designed for you. We have adopted the slogan BUILT FOR THE WAY YOU HUNT, which best represents the philosophy we have had since we started designing packs over thirty years ago. We feel like your hunting pack is an essential part of enjoying a successful hunt. It allows you to be mobile, prepared and perform hunting tasks effectively and efficiently. Having confidence in your gear is very important to us as hunters and as a company.
We are assembling a team of avid hunters to help us generate photo and video content. In exchange for this content, we will be providing free and discounted product with opportunities to grow with us as we move forward. We track and rate submitted content to allow us to provide feedback to you and reward your hard work. Ultimately, we want you to do what you do every season and try to tell your story, and ours, with quality images and clips that we will use in our marketing materials.
In addition to the Horn Hunter brand, we also produce products under our Tarantula Archery, Sly Dog, Landing Gear and Beard Buster labels. So, if you are a bow hunter, predator hunter, waterfowler or turkey hunter, you can take advantage of the program incentives in these areas as well.
You will enter the program in one of the three incentive levels which will be determined by an internal review of your application.
- Bronze - This entry level includes a welcome package of logo wear along with a 25% discount on all Horn Hunter and affiliate brand products.
- Silver - The mid-tier level includes limited free products as well as a 35% discount on all Horn Hunter and affiliate brand products.
- Gold - Our top-tier content creators receive free product throughout the year and may be used to test new products.
Additional incentives include team giveaways, exclusive discounts, and even joining us on hunts.
ROOM TO GROW
Regardless of where you start with us, there will always be room to grow and we want you to be committed to growing with us. If you excel and go above and beyond, we promise you we notice. Horn Hunter is a small company built on hard work and the dedication to build affordable, quality gear that earns the trust of every hunter, regardless of skill level or method of hunting. We know hard work, recognize it and reward it.
HOW IT WORKS
This is not a sponsorship, it's a partnership. This program is all about creating content, and being engaged on our social platforms as we tell our story and yours. You will work directly with our marketing team for guidance on types or styles of content we may be looking for, but with full creative freedom to do it your own way. Photos and video clips will be submitted to us and when we use your content you will receive credit via tagging or mentions on social media. For higher quality images that may be used on print media such as banners, catalogs or ads, you will be notified of this use and asked for written/electronic consent. We want you to be engaged in our story! Likes, shares and comments are welcome and additional guidance on engagement will be provided during the on-boarding process.
We are not necessarily looking for influencers with huge followings or YouTube sensations. Quality content is the #1 priority!
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a Horn Hunter product owner? If so, please tell us what gear you use.
- Contact Information including full name, city, state and phone number
- Links to your social media accounts (FB, IG, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit)
- Brief bio about why you want to work with us
- Brief summary of where and how you hunt
- Describe past experience with creating content for yourself or other outdoor companies
- Provide up to 5 content samples - show us your best stuff!
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or wildlife violation? If yes, explain.